Thursday, August 1, 2013

RAGE

Y'all - the day has arrived. Last weekend I FINALLY moved out of my parents' house - again. Two years later than anticipated but... whatevs. I'm an adult! And it feels awesome.


And for some reason I keep calling our new apartment "Club RAGE." I'm not really sure why. It's a little weird. But totes approp. Cuz that's what we're gonna do there - rage. All the time. Constant raging. Rage the days and nights away. Rage rage rage.


And I KNOW you all totes want to see pics. So, wait no further... I present to you CLUB RAGE. (It's still a work in progress, so don't judge too harshly. This is just to give you an idea. It'll be perfect by opening night.)

This is my room...

This is where the magic happens... wait, what? No. I just sleep here.

My $25 bookshelf - my faith in Craigslist has been restored.

Bathroom - crushed it with that color palette.

Living room - Vic's couch is literally the MOST comfortable thing.

And Scott, being the stud he is, brought me orchids to complete the place. How did he know that my dream was for a boy to show up on my front porch with orchids? Oh, he stalked my blog. (Never underestimate the power of a blog post, ladies.) He is SUCH a good boyfriend. And just so you know, her name is Ophelia. Ophelia the Orchid. And so far she loves her new home.

 

So, come visit us, hookers! Let's rage.

1 comment:

  1. Never call me a hooker again. Oh and I like your place! :) Congrats

    ReplyDelete