Monday, November 11, 2013

Santa's Coming! I Know Him!

As soon as November 1st hits, this is pretty much what happens to me:


It's time for Christmas, it's time for Christmas, IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!


All I want to do is bake delicious things - with apples and pumpkin and all the most unhealthy foods you can imagine.


And the answer is yes. I have already started listening to my Christmas playlist - and I'm not ashamed to say it!!!! (If you find you have problems making it through your days - Christmas playlists will work wonders in your life. Srsly.)


I also turn into this shopping monster (yes, worse than the rest of the year) because I LOVE buying Christmas presents!


But come on - this is SERIOUSLY the greatest time of the year. With the parades and the lights and the trees and the weather and the coats and scarves and boots and gloves. OH MY GOSH. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. To those of you who don't feel the same way....


And to all the rest of you - I know it's only November and we still have one more holiday to go (I do also love Thanksgiving for the record) but....


 Santa is real, y'all. 


1 comment: